Monday, August 3, 2009

Today is a special day,

because Mikayla turns 5 today! She has been very excited for this birthday and it's all everyone has heard about the last few days. She has showed us many things she wants for her birthday but the majority of it has been anything and everything pony!

Mikayla has certainly grown in the past year. Although I hate knowing that she won't be little much longer, I love seeing her grow and change and it amazes me how much happens in only a year.

Here are a few pictures from the past year:
August 2008
December 2008
January 2009May 2009

June 2009

Dearest Mikayla,
You are crazy,

And silly,But still oh so sweet. I love you dearly and I hope this birthday brings with it everything you hoped for. You are such a wonderful little girl that I am very glad to know and I thank you for letting me be apart of your life. As you grow, never forget how amazing you are and how loved you are and that I will always be here for you.


Happy 5th Birthday Mikayla, I love you!

Love,

8 comments:

  1. That is sweet, and she is so pretty. Happy Birthday Mikayla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute!!! I love the second and the last pics :) Happy Birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They sell lots of generic lenses like Sigma, and Tamron so you will be okay. I just decided that I wanted to stick with Nikkor lenses and they are expensive but I think the quality is worth the extra money. You will be okay! In fact it was mostly because of the portrait lens I wanted that made me switch. Just make sure when you buy lenses they are compatible with the D60 otherwise they won't autofocus and you will have to manual focus. I didn't know all this until I started researching. But the good news is all lenses you buy for the D60 will be compatible with the newer version so even if you invest a little more in your lenses now they will still work in the future.

    I really wanted a 50mm portrait lens comparable to my Olympus 50mm ED F2.0 lens that I had. It was my favorite lens and when I saw the price compared to the other one for the D90 I decided instead of spending the extra money on the lens to just switch over again. It was a personal choice and the D60 offers many wonderful lenses... just not the one I wanted the most! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! The many faces of Makayla! How adorable!What a fun loving little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww shes so cute lol happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really captured some amazing moments there Dea... great job!!

    Blessings-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! she just really grows up right before your eyes as i look through your shots - great job summing up the year :O). and thanks for visiting my blog again, i appreciate it so much :O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi, dea! thank you for visiting my site and leaving a comment! you have no new post but this one on mikayla radiates of absolute love! she is a darling, and is very precious - i wish i had a girl just like her! happy birthday, mikayla! happy Sunday to both of you!

    ReplyDelete