Monday, June 15, 2009

Sepia

Another week over at IheartFaces and this weeks theme is any Sepia toned picture. Now this one leaves a lot to choose from, you can change any photo to a Sepia picture. But it actually did not take me long to come to my decision....

I chose this picture of Mikayla, which was originally taken in color. I am not to much of a fan of Sepia colored pictures, i am more for black and white, but I don't think this one turned out to bad.

Do you like her outfit? She dressed up just to come and see me ;)

Want to see more IHeartFaces entries or would you like to enter a picture yourself? Check them out by clicking HERE

And come back here soon- I graduated yesterday and will be posting about that!

Thank you for viewing!

Love,

10 comments:

  1. This came out great - love her look and the fence makes it a great shot for sepia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture looks great in sepia, and I LOVE her expression!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet!! Love her striped tights. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!! I love to dress up little girls, they are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice! I was going to do a sepia picture too with a fence because the fence looks so good in a sepia tone but changed my mind. She is such a cute little thing and I love her tights!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great entry! How cute is she!! Love the outfit! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wouldn't mind a bit! I must warn you though....I'm a bit of a lousy blogger! LOL!Actually, I'm just a busy mom of 2 and one on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute subject and well-done composition. The fence is a great background for sepia (I'm not a big fan of sepia either).

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE THIS PICTURE WOW THAT IS AWESOME LOOKING! YOU DO SUCH A GREAT JOB.

    WWW.JUSTINBETH.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great picture. I love the sepie tone it works well.

    ReplyDelete