Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This is my 100th post

and I'm celebrating teens with i♥faces!

This week is teen week and I happen to be very happy with that- since I'm a teen myself. So you can say I can easily relate to these exciting three weeks celebrating teens. Picking a picture though..not so easy. Given I am a teen and so are all my friends I happen to have a good amount of pictures featuring teens. But I only had a few that I thought considerable. All in all I chose this one even though Whittney might not be too happy with my selection because she hates this picture but I like it: I think it shows what being a teen is all about. Having fun, being crazy, living for the weekends- enjoying the moment and putting homework worries behind you.

Whittney thinks this picture makes her look silly but I think it shows her fun personality and the way she just enjoys life. This would be a way I would want to be thought of and I love how this picture captures that live out loud side of her.

What do you think? Comments are always appreciated and I will even try to return the favor! Oh and don't forget to go over to i♥faces and check out the other entries! To do so click on the i♥faces logo at the top!


Love,

6 comments:

  1. Awesome picture... and YAY!! 100 is awesome!!! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shot, very "in the moment!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great energy in the shot enhanced by the color, the angle and just the feeling of the moment captured...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! Great capture. Look at allll the fun! and 100 posts! Yeah we are having a party over here! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that shot! It really is perfectly teen. I have been thinking of you with this teen theme, and hope you get a little heads up on IHF in the next couple of weeks. You are an AWESOME teen photog!! Wish I had gotten started back then, but film and developing were beyond my budget! ;-)

    I love your new look! For your next update, I would challenge you to widen your body (the width of your post) so your photos can be bigger and really have their chance to shine. I would be willing to help you figure out how to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dea, if you go to my profile and email me, I will send you back an email with a couple of things you could try.

    ReplyDelete