Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Top 10: Goofy pictures with Whittney edition!

So, my best friend Whittney, well shes a goofy kid. I am also a slightly goofy kid. When we hang out, our goofiness is very evident because we both act pretty crazy. Well, sometimes though, boredom comes into the picture. And me being the crazy camera girl that I am gets the idea that "Hey, lets take some pictures" and so the story goes. So I want to share with you 10 of my favorite goofy pictures of Whittney and I. Yes, we look pretty dumb and yes she might kill me for putting some of these on here but when I asked for permission to use photos of her she did say yes.... ;)
#10

I think this one is funny because we were trying to do the whole charlies angels thing but I could only use one hand because I had the camera in the other. Then Dave after seeing it asked why Whittney had to use two fingers to pick her nose!

#9

This one is only really funny because of our costumes. What costume? Exactly. haha. Well we did use the face stuff to put circles around our eyes.... yeah, I do not know either. lol.

#8Childrens hats that we managed to get on our heads. We thought we were pretty cool.
#7
Haha. Grape Faygo is the best pop ever, and even better when you can stick the wrapper to your head!

#6

Because cups and boredom just don't go together. Can you hear me now?

#5

Caught off guard- We were both making the motions to an inside joke although I have to say..What the heck Whittney?

#4
Do you see our faces? Could you tell that we were laughing really hard but trying to smile and look normal for the camera? Thats because about 3 seconds before this picture the dog tried to hump my leg. I kicked it off, we laughed, this picture was taken!

#3
We wrapped a lot of gifts that day. After wrapping gifts all day we thought it would be funny to make ourselves look retarded by putting the empty roles in our sleeves. And then there is that creepy santa behind Whittney...
#2

Because the fact that Whittney has her nose in a sheeps butt is funny, the facial expression she has fits perfect and this picture just makes me laugh!

And #1 is....

Its shows our friendships true colors. Ha, not really but it does look like I am gonna whack her a good one! I was actually gonna smear more mud on her face but that's not how it looks. And then there is the duck coming out of my head. This day was so much fun, we had a crazy mud fight! We both were completely covered in mud, it was great!

Well, there you have it. My favorite crazy pictures of me and my best friend. I guarantee you that there will be many more I will have to add to this list within a short amount of time because we are pretty crazy and I always have my camera!

"You can tell when two people are best friends because they are having way more fun than it makes sense for them to be having"

Love,

4 comments:

  1. omg i can not believe you put them picks on here i look like a retard omg. lol well if i had a blog i wo uld do the same but i dnt have one lol. but ya well ya thanks for allways being a good friend and being there for me when i needed u th most THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
    Whittney :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I can tell you are great friends. Keep taking pictures, it is wonderful to be able to look back at all the good times. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys have a ton of fun together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute and fun! And an awesome quote at the end.

    ReplyDelete