Tuesday, March 17, 2009

To a very special friend.

Dear Brittany,

First off I want to say that you are an amazing friend, the best anyone could hope for. Your always there for anyone and you always know just the right thing to say- whether its kind words to help lift someones spirits, a joke to put a smile on someones face, or a story to help make someones situation seem not as bad as they thought.
Your also always so high in spirit, and I just love that about you. Your always excited about everything that life brings and don't take anything for granted. Whether its you being excited about the fact that its nice outside or the fact that Hamlet is going for revenge you can always make almost anything fun by being so crazy about it. The best moments is when you take something so ordinary and turn it around into something fun and exciting. Another thing I love about you is how kind you are. Your always nice to everyone even if you don't particularly care for them you try your best to make them think that you like them. You also always give everyone the respect they deserve. Your never to quick to judge and you always lend a helping hand to someone in need.I just want you to know that I love you. Even when you fight for the other side, don't give yourself the credit you deserve, or make fun of me for being short the thought of trading those moments for anything else in the world never crosses my mind.

To sum it up, you are truly an amazing person and I am so glad I get the privilege to call you my best friend. I really don't know what I would do without you because even a highly paid shrink would get sick of pretending to listen and the poor person wouldn't have enough paper to keep the tic-tac-toe going for long enough to listen to all the things I have to say. In other words, thanks for keeping me sane, and thanks for just being, well, you.

Happy Birthday Girl.

I hope this year is just as good if not better than any others. And I also hope to always have you as a friend and that the memories as well as our friendship continues to grow.

I also want you to keep in mind that I am not that great in words and that this post does not even begin to explain how truly thankful I am to have you in my life. I could never express how thankful I am or how much I appreciate you.

-Much love, Dea.


No comments:

Post a Comment